Friday, November 6, 2009

Recent Blogging Hiatus

I did not blog this week. I apologize. In order to remedy this, I offer the following:

A recurring conversation with myself:
Myself: "did anyone else see that?"
Myself: "I don't think so"
Myself: "I need to blog about that!"
Myself: "My words will never do this situation justice"

A Conversation Today between Abbey and I:
Abbey: "don't take a video of that man, it's rude"
Me: "This is too funny for me to worry about being polite."


The result of these conversations:



Your Welcome

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I know this guy! When MJ passed away, he kept dancing Thriller on the Champs-Elysees :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would have been rude to us NOT to film that.... Oh Abbey...

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG- thnak god you filmed this!! to funny. And I argue, he was probably ok with you filming him. He clearly wanted some attention. - Carrie

    ReplyDelete