Sunday, December 6, 2009

Promises, promises...

I was hoping to be able to post clever observations on my life in Paris on this page on a weekly basis. Unfortunately, someone neglected to assure that those in charge of evaluating my academic performance at the American University of Paris received this memo (or forgot a cover sheet on their TPS report). As such I have been up to approximately my clavicles in final papers, reading, and PhD applications. In the next three days I will have all of my final papers completed and have ten days off before my finals. During this time, I promise to continue with the series on Centieme and Garcon's Parisian Adventure as well as put forth a synopsis of my semester in light of my initial goals set out in the post "On a Serious Note" possibly also describing the research project I will be completing next semester along with my reasons for choosing this topic and my reflections on interfaith relations in general. I've also had other blog-worthy endeavors that I will hopefully be able to address - I visited a church that was built on the spot where a church has been for nearly 1500 years as well as an advent service at Notre Dame (granted some good perspective on the future of the church in light of the past - even though the folks at Notre Dame weren't concerned with next season's coaching vacancy at all!) and went to my first french soccer game.

Hopefully I can fulfill all of these promises, if not...well...sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment